Strategic Recruiter / HR & OD Professional
Last active: 22 hours ago
Why You Need a Consultant… Not a Guru, Rock Star, or Wizard! My name is Cynthia, an experienced Strategic Recruiter and HR/OD Professional and my only focus is providing key Human Resources and Organization Development consultation, and strategic recruitment services, while applying exceptional skill sets for every client's staffing /department build out(s)/project needs!
I've noticed an extremely imbalanced number of true, credible recruiters offering their services for pennies on the dollar. For every one of myself, there are eight others offering mediocre recruiting for $5-$10/hour, and thus lies the problem. It undervalues what Recruiters and HR Professionals like myself 'do.'
As a Strategic Recruiter, I make the most of strategy trends which include: database scrubbing, Boolean Logic, sourcing professional networks and/or industry research, using various job posting methods, and social media sites to find you the right talent.
I currently provide Executive and IT Recruitment and have placed previous candidates in professional roles such as Web Development (Mobile/Web - Graphic/UI/UX Design or Front/Back End Engineering), Bookkeeping /Accounting, CXO and various Senior level positions in Aerospace, Industrial, Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales, Project Management, in addition to , various individual contributor roles (CS, Admin, Writer, Editor, and Transcription).
Client services include: job posting, candidate sourcing, resume shortlisting, performing preliminary phone screens and interviews, negotiating salaries, and conducting reference checks [if needed].
As an HR /OD Consultant, I have leveraged proficiency in; HR generalist affairs, including experience in employee recruitment & retention, staff development, mediation, conflict resolution, benefits and compensation, HRIS records management, implementation of HR policies and procedures, employee manual creation/modification, performance review/evaluation, and legal compliance and assisting start ups talent-centric and organizational development build outs.
As a Strategic Recruiter and HR Professional, with years of experience within the Human Resources, in-house staffing, and contingency recruiting industry, I can easily retain the services of candidate associates that encompass expert skill sets within their fields and/or industry making an immediate contribution by hitting the ground running upon hiring. So, no matter the need, I am confident in assisting you with propelling your business to a whole new level of talent-centric effectiveness and productivity!
Experienced in all facets of:
- Job description creation/posting, candidate sourcing/screening, and full-life cycle recruiting (sourcing, pre-qualifying, interviewing, assessing, extending/negotiating offers), managing the interview process, and providing clients with a consultative approach to solving their talent acquisition needs.
- Actively use LinkedIn, cold-calling, professional networking, career events and other creative sourcing techniques to connect with passive candidates and convert them into an active candidate in building a rich talent pool
- Identify and evaluate candidates, conduct phone screens and in-person interviews, provide candidate appraisals, and create and present status reports for each client.
- Full HR Partnering and management of workplace issues.
- Advising start-up companies on strategy of business structures.
- Assistance with drafting Policy & Procedure Manual and/or Employee Handbook creation.
- Structuring performance review processes, and participate in bench-marking, and salary planning/reviews.
- HRIS: Accurate and proficient database install, population, updating,and manipulation of personnel data.
More than anything, let's go to the next level! I look forward to speaking with you about my background and how it matches up with your staffing and/or project needs!