Certified Litigation Paralegal, Over 9 Yrs of Experience
Last active: 09/13/2014
I am a certified paralegal with seven years of litigation experience managing complex matters in high-pressure corporate environments; and the founder of Legal G. Sphinx, e-paralegal solutions, a company offering professional paralegal services in a virtual/cloud-based capacity.
My legal competencies are as follows:
• Advanced legal document production in MS Word at 100 WPM.
• Ability to draft, edit, cite-check and finalize civil motions and related pleadings.
• Research skills in LexisNexis/Westlaw/Shepard's Citation.
• Ability to analyze and perform complex document review of voluminous e-discovery.
• Ability to handle high-volume requests with Adobe Acrobat & OCR technology.
• Multi-jurisdictional knowledge, skilled in electronic filings and docket retrievals (PACER/ECF).
• Experienced in researching, retrieving and analyzing medical records; can draft/prepare medical chronologies for case development.
• Can work independently to initiate and develop cases from drafting/preparing initial pleadings to assisting with motions practice.
My professional value as summarized:
• ABA-approved paralegal certification from the University of California, Los Angeles.
• 10 years of legal office experience, encompassing 7 years as a certified paralegal in demanding, corporate litigation environments.
• High-quality work product, sharp attention to detail as evidenced by enduring odesk contracts, feedback and repeat attorney clientele.
• Excellence in analytic writing and graduate research.
• Identity and information are Odesk.com verified.
My LinkedIn profile:
I look forward to working with you.