Apple Certified Technical Support
Last active: 15 days ago
- Provide technical support and customer services via phone and/or email.
- Perform a broad range of work which can be routine or non-routine within a variety of services, technologies and environment (Mac OS X, Windows XP, 7, 8, multiple Linux and Unix distributions).
- Troubleshoot and resolve software and hardware problems on behalf of end users.
- Provide wired and wireless problem solving for local and remote end users.
- Performs new hardware and software installation or upgrade.
- Familiar with Team Viewer and GotoMeeting.
- Building, re-configuring, maintaining and repairing Apple (80%), Windows and Linux (20%) on desktop and laptop.
- Perform changes to equipment (monitor, peripherals and etc) and application installation, configuration and upgrades.
- Troubleshoot computer,software, network connection and create presentation using Excel & PowerPoint.
- Build, repair, upgrade computer system.
- Customer service.
- Filing personal tax.