DS/QC, Data Entry Professional, Typist, Web Researcher
Last active: 1 month ago
I am extremely computer efficient, and make an excellent assistant/office administrator/support for all who are in need of it when necessary. I possess very good listening skills, skilled in math, give 100% attention to detail, not afraid to ask questions, and extremely straightforward, acting as a key problem solver when issues may arise. My ability to get along well with others, to make necessary adjustments to meet deadlines, and effectively coordinate in fast-paced environments have all contributed to my growth in this field and my employers placing a significant degree of trust in me. I work quickly and efficiently under pressure, and truly enjoy being busy.
Work for a financial print company for more than almost 6 years, where as a quality controller, we ensure the quality of every documents that our customers are entrusting us. Looking for a challenging position of the Documentation Specialist/Quality Controller in reputed company with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
My main goal is providing high quality, real-time assistance in support of client projects by ensuring a defect-free control process. Perform quality assurance in MS Word, both hard copy as well as soft copy to validate compliance with client specific templates, standards and styles. I feel that I am capable of so much more and have actively been searching for some time now for new opportunities and challenges that will allow me to grow within my field. My priority would be to ensure that production is completed according to company standards while continuing to produce product consistent in quality.
- identify and correct typographical errors, punctuation errors, spelling and formatting inconsistencies
- perform quality assurance in both hard copy as well as online to validate compliance with client specific templates, standards and styles
- disseminate errors identified to respective Document Specialists through a defined process
- capture and record errors identified in the Rating Analysis report
- Ensure projects are handled to the highest degree of precision, keeping in mind client specifications and deadlines high standards of accuracy and quality.