Real Estate Lifestyle VA - Research, Admin, Marketing, Photoretouching
Last active: 1 day ago
4 years of experience assisting Real Estate Brokers, Agents, and Investors from different states: FL, CA, NV, HI, OR, and TX
My work goal is simple. I value my employers and the tasks that they gave me. I offer fast-paced work. I am detail-oriented, organized, has initiative, and makes sure my clients get what they need. I am an asset to any team/client. I have well-rounded skills as an assistant: research, photo retouching, design, marketing, data entry, administrative work, are among the few.
I also assisted employers of different backgrounds:
*Helped a music artist in layouting/sending newsletters, advertise gigs, schedule radio interviews
*Compiled/Researched about speed reading sites (for a speed reading book), surf competitions (for someone whose interested in surfing/bodyboarding, health bloggers (for a new probiotic product), digital nomads and travel bloggers (for a startup invite-only social media platform for travelers)
*Transcribed long audio interviews for a startup investing company and also for someone who authored a book about guerilla marketing
*Wrote articles about real estate, lifestyle productivity and optimism, and technology.
*MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
-Fast typist and makes quality original/rewritten articles for blogs or for other website platforms.
-Widely used MS Excel for data collection from the internet.
- Manage emails.
- Track & coordinate all inbound leads from websites, social media & other online sources.
- Manage client database management program & system
- Answer/forward calls and set/schedule showing appointments
- Gather public and CMA information
- Assemble offer/closing documents. Assist agent in some aspects of buyer & seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing
- Supervised various marketing activities; directed task flow for marketing/advertising team.
- Helped plan marketing strategies to boost sales and closings
- Managed email and input customers preference in CRM to kickstart relationships with buyers
- Real-estate prospecting and pricing analysis
- Trained and assisted team members; produced guides/manual for the team from notes/videos started by the agent.
- Retouched listing photos and posted throughout the inter-web.
-Wrote Real Estate articles for blogs
-Ordered yard signs and made brochures, posters, newsletters, etc.
-Willing to be trained
Extensively used MLS, TopProducer8i, Market Leader, CL, Postlets, Realbird, Real Estate Shows, Realtor.com, Mailchimp, Activerain, Zillow, Trulia, Backpage, Syndafeed, Proxiopro, HomesandLand, LandsofAmerica, among others
*PHOTO and DESIGN
- Enhancement and Post-processing of photos to be presentable
- Create basic graphics, and layout (i.e. posters, headers, flyers, postcards, business cards).
- Create slideshows and upload them in YouTube and other video websites.