Project Management / SMM&Marketing Specialist/ Portuguese Translator
To go beyond the expectations of those counting on my professional skills and in the areas I am fully capable of providing excellence.
Such areas include but are not limited to:
Project and team managing skills: Over 5 years of experience managing teams, providing training programs to allow team members to be fully capable of acquiring the necessary skills to perform their daily tasks. Project and Team leadership and experiences have included:
- Leading Projects from Start to Finish
- Write Extensive and detailed Guidelines
- Monitor Team Performance
- Plan and provide Team Skill Growth
- Manage, Lead, Execute and Monitor projects with dozens to Hundreds of Participants 100% remotely
- Weekly team and project detailed reporting
Company owner for almost 4 years. Owned a remodeling construction company where I managed a team of 15 professionals in the same area. Which involved duties such as:
- Provided training and personal coaching to develop their professional skills in the field.
- Responsible for managing and structuring the company while providing services to nationwide companies and personal clients.
- Responsible for bills to pay and basic accounting such as maintaining cash flow of the company, cutting checks for the staff
- Responsible for projects and duties among our teams
Costumer Support Management: More than 2 years of experience with IT Technical Costumer Support, levels 1 and 2. Direct costumer support by phone, remotely and in person for Nestle S/A. Duties involved:
- Responsible for providing technical training for team members.
- Assignment Group (AG) Tasks
- Ticket handling, monitoring, follow up, execution and closure
- Task Queue Handling with updates and follow ups
- High Priority ticket Management:
- TTR System Management : Time to Assign/Reassign Ticket Management System: Which means divide high priority tickets to appropriate assignment groups
- SAP Monitoring System: Responsible for providing delicate support for Nestle brokers and clients worldwide while handling multimillion dollar orders of merchandize to big corporations such as Walmart, Carrefour and others
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist.
-Technical Content DEVELOPMENT. Document revision. Technical and non-technical documents.
-Provided long services for clients
Exceptional Translator: Portuguese/English and English/Portuguese
I have been in the field of translation since the year of 2000. Through all these years I must say that I have gained extensive knowledge in the field of translation which also includes:
- Portuguese to English Audio Transcribing
- English to Portuguese Audio Transcribing
- General translation Services
Additional strong points worth the mention are:
- Logical and analytically cable of making quick decisions
- Problems identification (E.g. Recurrent incidents) and treatment of the issues raised by the market or internally (OIT) or within project/task scope
- Great Communication Skills
- Pro-activeness / Collaboration in helping, teaching, and coaching other people, teams and organizations.
- Entrepreneurship: Problem Solver, calculated risk taker, Innovator (propose innovation / renovation) and entrepreneur.
- Used to working under pressure and capable of handling pressure while multitasking at the same time.
Social Media and Internet Marketing
Experience in leading and managing companies social media portfolios and brandins.
- Responsible for managing online presence, social media accounts, product image and deliverable. Other points include:
- Creating a Social Network Marketing Plan
- Marketing Techniques for Facebook
- Marketing Techniques for Twitter
- Marketing Techniques for YouTube
- Strategy and Goals
- Email Marketing
- and others