NANCY DELA TORRE
Web Researcher, Translator, Transcriptionist, Writer, Bookkeeper
I want to enhance the expertise that is relevant to my previous work experiences: Accounting Staff, Payroll Clerk, Assistant Secretary, Purchasing Officer, and Administrative Assistant. I am willing to assume new tasks in order to increase my responsibilities.
Royale Business Club International, Inc.
Business Consultant/Business Associate
August 2010 – December 2011
• Direct selling and networking
Manila Electric Company
September 1990 - March 2009
September 1990 – March 1991
• Preparation of Purchase Orders
January 1991-March 1992
• Compilation of payroll data of employees assigned in our department.
• Data entry and computation of salaries and wages of employees of our department.
April 1992 – October 1994
• Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement and Discrepancy Report.
• Perform various auditing works under the guidance of a Certified Public Accountant.
Purchasing Clerk/Purchasing Assistant/Senior Clerk
November 1994 – May 2000
• Preparation of purchase requisitions and Letter of Inquiries
Documentation, Tax, and Insurance Assistant
June 2000 – December 2004
• Documentation of various items imported by the company from suppliers outside the Philippines.
• Facilitation of all importation procedures and documents, as well as the coordination with Customs Broker, Forwarder and Insurance Company to process the release of shipment.
• Assignment of forwarding services to accredited customs brokers and forwarders of the company.
• Computation and payment of customs duty to be paid by the company for each shipment received from suppliers abroad.
• Checking, monitoring, and processing of billings received from brokers. Ensuring accurate and timely payment of all payables to brokers and forwarders.
January 2005 – April 2006
• Handling of various goods and services needed by the company.
• Surveying of prospective vendors through market research.
• Inviting prospective vendors to undergo accreditation procedures of the company.
• Establishing bidding due dates.
• Conducting meetings regarding bidding events.
• Conducting bidding events of the company.
• Awarding of Purchase Orders and sending the related documents to the winning vendor.
• Negotiating with vendors to get better prices and deals.
• Preparation and maintenance of all vendor related contracts.
• Close coordination with Accounts Payable office to ensure that vendors are paid in a timely manner.
• Compilation and maintenance of all data regarding purchases.
• Report to the Team Leader and Office Head regarding bid evaluations, recommendations and awards.
• Preparation of memorandum regarding bid evaluations recommendations and awards.
• Maintenance of inventory levels.
• Sourcing of new vendors for better quality of inventory as well as the reasonable cost of items purchased from vendors.
May 2006 – May 2009
• Provide support in a variety of capabilities such as email handling, photocopying services, office supplies, equipment, and inventory.
• Handling and maintenance of business correspondence and its confidentiality.
• Supervision of the routing of incoming and outgoing mails.
• In charge of the maintenance of office and its cleanliness.
• In charge of the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
• Supervision of the work of the office clerks and assigning jobs to them.
Aris Philippines, Inc.
Cost Accounting Clerk/Payroll Clerk
March 1990 – July 1990
• Calculation of production costs that include raw materials, direct labor and manufacturing overhead.
Pilsen International Trading
July 1989 – February 1990
• Computing and recording company’s expenses and purchases.