Looking for new writing/editing/translation projects
Last active: 18 days ago
Over the past 3 years I have been combining my love of writing, my linguistic skills, and my expertise in the fields of Education & Psychology to write educational content for start-ups and professionals in order to create courses, develop and publish websites, update blogs, create newsletters or translate EN<> French documents and website contents.
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
- Educational content, and content relating to psychology, education, sciences, training, courses, blog writing, ghost writing, copywriting.
- Curriculum development and course writing.
- Editing/Proofreading (in English and in French)
- Linguistic Reviews & Translations: English to French, French to English, Spanish to French.
- Content: Academic papers and research, technical, travel, psychology, education, CV's, websites
- Trained in Déjà Vu CAT tool.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Trained typist, social media and computer-literate with Microsoft Office and iWork.
- Adobe Captivate
- Website content writing (hyperlinks, add pictures, videos, provide SEO keywords and/or optimize a website/article, and publish online).
Education: M.S. in Psychology
- 3 years experience providing freelance writing, editing, proofreading services, as well as translations and linguistic reviews.
- Over 10 years expertise in Education, Psychology and Early Intervention: I consulted in Child Care Centers, provided assessments in schools, coached parents, mentored/trained teachers, and provided therapy for special needs children.
- Wrote a Psychology thesis in APA format
- Experience developing the curriculum and writing course content
Looking forward to collaborating with you,
Laetitia Fernandez - de Lannoy, M.S.