PhD, E-learning & Tests, Research, Writing, English-German
Last active: 1 day ago
I am a freelance writer, editor, researcher, translator (English-German) and certified developer of e-learning courses with a strong background in science. I have done my PhD at the University of Cambridge, UK, in solar energy and published over 20 scientific papers in high ranking journals.
I have a passion for making complex ideas understandable to people from various backgrounds. Because of my experience with living in the UK, Germany, Argentina, Finland, US and Australia, I have a global perspective and the ability to tailor my writing to diverse audiences.
I write and design courses on a range of subjects including solar energy, sustainability, cryptocurrencies, education, health, security, parenting and cross-cultural communication.
Some clients hire me for brainstorming, spotting and correcting logical inconsistencies.
Tools I use include:
• MS Office 2010
• Articulate Storyline 2
• Trados Studio
• fast optimized hardware
• test and course design
• researching and writing of science, technology, and education articles
• editing specialist scientific and technical articles, in particular physics, education, psychology and philosophy
• English/German translations
• WordPress/blog/forum creation & maintenance services
• data analysis and presentation
• infographics (research & design)
• conversion between different audio/video and text formats (incl. pdf)
• testing and optimizing user interfaces and software
• cognitive and pedagogic optimization of learning material and presentations, websites etc.
Since I am new to this site I can offer low rates. I stick to deadlines, respond quickly and you can easily reach me by email, mobile phone or Skype.