Forging relationships and telling stories is the core of what I do, whether it's designing a logo, building a set or writing a press release. I'm a writer and designer with over 10 years experience in production for print, web, and installation. I've even got a smattering of theatrical production under my belt as well.
I've excellent written, verbal and visual presentation skills, refined through my work as an English Language instructor to non-native English speakers, and through the completion of my postgraduate studies in Digital Media. My global perspective was gained from living and working in Asia, Europe and the United States.
My specialties are in Communication and Digital Media Design. A summary of skills follows:
• Written, verbal and visual presentation.
• Academic, creative, and technical writing.
• Copywriting, copyediting and proofreading.
• Language instruction to non-native English speakers.
• Media design for print, multimedia, installation and web.
• Interaction design (including Flash, and Phidgets interface).
• Project management.