System Administrator ( Linux and Window)
Last active: 5 months ago
• LAN, WAN, Printer, Troubleshooting.
• Installation and maintaining of Window XP, 7, 8, Vista,
• Controlling the whole Systems i.e.
• Maintaining system, Configuring Printers for Laptop and Desktop
• Verify that peripherals are working properly
• Quickly arrange repair for hardware in occasion of hardware failure
• Defragmentation etc and formatting systems.
• Create a backup and recovery
working on Switches, Router, Wi-Fi, Printer, and Scanner.
• Perform daily system monitoring, and availability ofall Hardware, server resources, and systems.
• Repair and recover from Hardware or Software failures. Create system image or system restore point for back up.
• User authentications (Grant and Revoke permissions to user to access only necessary sites.)
• Monitoring the computer’s
• Wamp, Xamp Server, VMware,
• Configuring Internet on Linux systems, sharing files, accessing Window’s client/server through Linux system.
• Knowledge SVN, Lamp server, and installation of software’s on Linux systems.
• Expert Level in troubleshooting of Desktop /Laptop/Mobile , Internet, Software’s, and Operating system.
• Very strong in analytic and problem solving technique.
• iRedmail Server .
• Working on DNS server, Web server.
• Knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, Centos,) Window (NT, 2008, 2007, XP and 2012) and Mac OS.
• SVN installation and configuration (add, update, commit) on both Linux and Window Operating System.
• Up-gradation of Ubuntu without formatting a System.
• Handling the Net Monitor for employee and OCS inventory.
• Handling the Mantis bug tracker.
• Complete knowledge of almost all software’s installation & updating, on Ubuntu Mac and windows.
• Handling WHM and godaddy Cpanel