Gold Queen Tobias
ENGLISH EDUCATOR/ writer/ data entry specialist/ Customer Service
Last active: 12/16/2014
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Great level of computer literacy and advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Great ability to plan, develop and implement research projects.
• Proven ability to analyze complex data and communicate and disseminate this information to laypeople clearly and accurately.
• Strong ability to give attention to detail and to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Profound interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people across the organization, and externally.
• Knowledgeable in Media Planning and strategies.
EDUCATION/ WORKING EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor in Mass Communication, Communication Research
* GMA NEWS AND PUBLIC AFFAIRS,
Junior Production Coordinator/ Junior Production Assistant/ Junior Researcher
-Assist in preparing TFR, Travel Order Form
-Reservation of vehicle, venue, accommodation
-Labeling of tapes
-Assist on Voice-Over
-Answering phone calls
-Encoding music titles in Music Cue Sheet
-Assist on shooting of spiels inside the network
-Preparing props and other Production materials
-Article and Video Research
-Draft story proposals, outlines and elements
-Research on location for spiels, tapings, re-enactments
-Preparing exchange deal proposals
-Research on companies for possible exchange deals
-Writing business correspondences, segment or program synapses/ summary
-Search for case studies and resource persons to be interviewed
*WORKSHOP SUPERVISOR/ SALES AND ADMIN
-Resolves internal conflicts among employees in the Sales Department.
-Prepares the Sales Executives in their job.
-Handles customer complaints that require management’s attention.
-Utilizes quality control procedure to monitor the quality of work.
-Files all client’s documents.
-Prepare accounts’ attachments for bank booking (for those accounts under Bank PO or Bank financing)
-Keep sales report record.
-Coordinates with the Insurance Company for any insurance concerns.
-Handles insurance request for issuance to In-house Insurance Company.
-Prepares client’s policy copy.
-Preparing Statement of Account for Remittance to in-house Insurance Companies.
-Handles insurance claims.
-Makes insurance report every month.
-Prepares attachments for accounts ready for LTO registration.
-Prepares plate numbers and OR/CR to provide to the client.
-Disseminate to all Sales Executives an excel file for the updates on plate numbers and Official Receipt and Certificate of Registrations (OR/CR) available for pickup.
-Checks payment of the client in accounting system such as Peachtree.
*CALL CENTER INDUSTRIES
Sitel Philippines, VXI Global, D'Edge Global Contact Solutions, Iventures Inc.,
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
-Upsell products and services.