Md Rafiqul Islam
Last active: 4 months ago
• Administering DNS, Proxy, Firewall, DHCP, Mail, Web server in both Linux/Windows environment
• Administering Mail Sever (SMTP/POP3) Qmail, Postfix, MDaemon, Webmail.
• •Monitoring and solve mail related problem.
• Monitoring and maintain Bandwidth Manager such as SABM, Mikrotik, Soft Perfect.
• Motoring and maintaining CISCO Router (OSPF, BGP), Switch (VLAN, VPN) and other
• System Administrative Skills in Linux:
• Briefly exposed to ISP system administration. Have the following hands on abilities in UNIX
• Custom installation of Linux variants to meet operation specific requirements. Troubleshooting
• Custom Linux Kernel compiling, configuring to meet operational needs.
• User and resource management. Administrating system activities (e.g. Log maintaining, disk
• cleanup, disk quota, job automation, etc.)
• Clear understanding about security threats. Ability to take aggressive preventive measure with
• Firewall, intrusion detection, port scanning detection. Recovering intruded system.
• Especially skilled with the following server:
Apache Web server, virtual hosting, uses monitoring, installing different web based software,
DNS server (BIND), Squid Proxy Server and proxy monitoring tools, proxy based authentication,
access control, Mail Server(SMTP/POP3), Qmail, Postfix, MDaemon, Webmail, FTP, DHCP
• Server, configuring and monitoring.
• Network Administrative Skills:
• Depth Knowledge of WAN, LAN Networking environments, protocols and utilities.
• Working experience with Cisco routers,
• Ability in Sub netting, VLAN, VLSM, Network planning, designing and configuring different
• network devices.
Ability to configure ADSL Concentrator (Zyxel), ADSL Modem, DSL Modem.
• Predictive Dialer Configuration & Setup(Goautodial,AsteriskVicidial,Dialedge,) IP PBX configuration &maintenance.With Linux flat from