Edward T. Hogya, CPA
CPA who started his career at Ernst & Young, served as an Accounting Manager for a sub of FedEx, a Director of Finance for a small manufacturer, and as a Contract CFO for multiple businesses.
My work as a Contract CFO served primarily as a blend of Controller, Financial Analyst, and CFO duties. I prepare the financial statements for multiple businesses since 2005, and manage all aspects of supervising A/R, A/P, Fixed Assets, Payroll, General Ledger, and IT functions.
• Tracked key metrics, and improved upon each as we grew the businesses
• Assisted in the negotiation and valuation of an acquired business, which provided additional products and engineering bench, accelerating growth
• Negotiated a credit facility for the expansion of an existing facility. This accommodated growth and provided additional production capabilities
• Through a cost-benefit analysis, we expanded operational capabilities, vertically integrating certain product lines which were previously outsourced, generating margin enhancement on these products
• Relocated two facilities to accommodate growth
• Implemented ERP packages with each, streamlining across multiple functions, allowing staff levels to stay low as growth expanded
• Developed and maintained Forecast tools for each – with a high degree of accuracy in modeling
• Developed a pricing tool for a custom manufacturer, which creates a BoM, Routing, Estimated Costs, and Pricing review worksheets