- Excellent at dealing with computer applications and the internet.
- Experience in Web Development/Web Design (HTML, FTP softwares, putty, xampp, WHM, cPanel, Plesk Panel, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Blue Host, Hostgator, GoDaddy, DreamHost, CMS, Forums, WordPress, PhpBB, MyBB, vBulletin, Joomla, Drupal, Magento...etc.).
- Excellent experience at speed up, optimize, clean, operation, deployment, support, and repair of the following platforms and hardware: platforms and hardware: PCs (DOS, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012 Datacenter), Laptops (HP, Dell…etc.), Mobile Devices, Printers, Scanners, Cameras and peripherals.
- Experienced in performing basic network system administration (new user accounts, password resets, folder permissions, policies, etc.) in a Microsoft Active Directory environment.
- Excellent experience at migrating/transferring/duplicating any WordPress or any website from server or domain name to another server or domain name.
- Experience with troubleshooting websites and virus/worm/trojan removal.
- Extremely familiar with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word).
- Strong experience in manual testing using Black Box and Gray Box methodology.
- Experienced at applying different types of tests: Functionality Test, Validation Test, GUI Test, Usability Test, Integration Test, Compatibility and Installation Test.
- Excellent in the computer programming using VB.NET 2012.
- Strong knowledge in computer programming using Visual C# 2012.
- Excellent at writing and executing SQL query scripts against any database engine like Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2008 R2 & 2012, Oracle, Microsoft Access, MySQL...etc.
- Skilled in analyzing Business, Functional, Technical and UI (User Interface) requirements of the project/release.
- Knowledgeable in installing and configuring Hyper V and Microsoft Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
- Excellent at deploying the equipment and tools used for the construction, maintenance and documentation of computer applications.
- Experienced with desktop imaging and software deployment tools (EaseUs Todo, Acronis True Image and Norton Ghost).
- Experience at dealing with video editor softwares like: Camtasia Studio and Adobe Premiere. Also I can customize video screen size, audio/video bit rate, frame rate and convert and split all the most-used videos.
- Knowledgeable at Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledgeable at Linux (Ubuntu) and Mac OS.
-Related Training Courses:
- Mastering Visual C# with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012.
- Oracle Course (SQL & PL/SQL).
- Maintenance Course (Hardware and Software).
- Network Course (Windows Administration and Troubleshooting).
- International Computer Driving License (ICDL).
- Advanced programming Course in Visual Basic 6.