Master of Computer Science, Mobile, Web, Desktop Application Developer
Last active: 1 day ago
I have 10 year experience in the field of software development.
Mobile app development, Web development, and high-tech image processing engine development.
★ As a Master of Computer Science
I have developed great performance image-processing engine, and recently, I've made some good achievements.
Became one of the winners in Intel Real-sense App Challenge - 2014.
★ As a Senior Mobile Apps Developer.
Over years, I have experienced almost all SDKs and frameworks of iOS/OSX/Android/Windows , introduced by Apple Inc.,Google Inc. and Microsoft and I’ve pursued the best practices and cutting-edge technologies that are being adopted by the developers’ community implementing them into my work.
I am also versed at Auto Layout and Size Classes in iOS 8 and Material Design of Android 5.0, and newly announced Apple Watch SDK.
Hybrid application development is one of my skill, with Xamarin or HTML mobile application like jQuery Mobile, Cordova, IONIC.
My development environment comprises Swift and Objective-C with Xcode 6.2 for iOS app (iPhone, iPad) and OS X (Mac) app development, and Android Studio and Eclipse for Android app development.
I always keep myself staying up-to-date with new technology stacks provided by Apple, Google and Microsoft.
★ As a Senior Web developer
I’m always ready to start a new Web Projects any time by any clients.
Working directly with clients in an increasingly competitive environment and across diverse industries, I give customers satisfaction, demonstrating strong communication skills, and develop my skills further thus making relevant financial success for both clients and me.
I also have deep knowledge in computer vision.
Face recognition, Logo recognition, LPR, Object classification, pedestrian counting, Vehicle counting...
My skill set include (NOT LIMITED TO):
- iOS development SDKs - iOS6, iOS7, iOS8, Apple Watch
- Android development SDKs - Android 3.0 Honeycomb, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, Android 4.4 KitKat, Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Windows phone and tablet application development
- Xamarin iOS, Android and Forms using Xamarin Studio
- Fast mobile UI programming - Storyboard, Auto Layout, Size Classes, Material Design
- Text messaging and voice/audio/video chatting - XMPP, OpenTok, Pusher, APN, QuickBlox, Oovoo, Twilio, Linphone
- Integration with - HealthKit, CloudKit, HomeKit, AirPrint
- Networking framework - AFNetworking, Web RTC, Socket.io, TCP/IP
- Cloud storage - Google Drive, One-drive, Dropbox, iCloud, Parse
- Backend cloud server - Parse, Amazon (AWS)
- GPS - Core Location, MapKit, MapBox, GoogleMap
- eCommerce payment system - Paypal, Stripe, Authorize.net, Salesforce, card.io
- Media manipulation - CoreAudio, CoreVideo, AVFoundation, CoreGraphics
- Data and Graph visualisation - Core Plot, iOSPlot, JBChartView
- 3D programming - OpenGLes, NinevehGL, Cocos3D, PVRGeoPOD, Unity, Unity3D
- Web service integrating - JSON RESTful API, Parse.com, Amazon.com, Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Social media integration - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest, Youtube, Instagram
- Project management - Jira, Trello, Git
- Source control - Git, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Communication method - Skype, email, HipChat, messenger
- Ruby On Rails, PHP, JSP, ASP.NET
- Image Processing - Face Recognition, Object Tracking, Vehicle Counting, Card Recognition...
You can expect great results that make your hearts sing in a timely manner.
Looking forward to long term relationships with clients.
Thank you for visiting my profile.