Java/J2EE and Project Management Professional
Software Professional with 14 years of experience in design, development and management of various applications on Java, J2EE, Java EE, Weblogic Server, Solaris and HP-UX. Experience in development of system level applications, applications, internet/intranet applications and client - server development. Most recent work experience has been developing GSM roaming applications.
* Expertise in delivering e2e software solutions using Core Java and J2EE technologies like EJB, JMS, Web Service, JDBC, JNDI, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, XML, XSLT, HTML, MQ, JPA, JTA .
* Experience in Workforce Management, Order Management, Number portability, SMPP, CIMD2, UCP, GSM, SS7, CAMEL, MAP, GSM Roaming Billing, Telecom Planning, OSS, Number Portability, HealthCare and customize ERP,.
* System design, handling client, project leading and planning.
* Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills
* Size & estimation, scheduling, resource management, project management.
* Capacity for work - meeting deadlines and diagnostic ability - ability to go to the core of the problem
* Experience in agile development and other rapid application development methodologies
* Experience of application delivery through high calibre employees as well as the Vendor Teams
* Experience of application ownership, supporting multiple user groups in multiple locations.
* Comfortable in managing multiple demands and changing priorities.