Expert Netowork Engineer with Telecom experience
6 years and 6 months of experience in handling Network deployment, provisioning, troubleshooting and testing of large IP networks in service provider domain. Hands On experience of configuration and troubleshooting of Juniper Netscreen Firewalls, Cisco Routers & setting up LAN and WAN at MPLS Networking Lab in Infosys including implementation of various topologies.
• Hardware knowledge and implementation of Cisco router (Cisco GSR, Cisco ESR 10008) Juniper routers (Juniper MX960 & M320).
• Hardware architecture and installation of ALU 7750 router.
• Comfortable with the CLI of Cisco, Juniper &ALU routers.
• Design, Plan, Implement various IP data Networks and services
• IP address Management
• Network Equipment testing
• Very good knowledge of the routing protocols BGP4, OSPF, EIGRP, IGRP, RIP.
• Implemented Traffic Filters using Standard and Extended Access-Lists.
• Test and troubleshoot live issues and change requests in ISP/Customers Network
• Plan and schedule project timelines and achieve SLAs of the orders
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the orders
• Ensure project documents are complete, updated and stored appropriately.
PRODUCTS WORKED ON
• CISCO Routers (GSR,10K,7304,7206,2800,1700)
• Juniper Routers (MX960,M320)
• ALU routers (SR-12 7750)
• Juniper Firewalls including NS 5 series, 50series, and 200 series.
• CISCO Switches (4506,2950,1950)
CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
• CCIP (BGP + MPLS)
• Training on Juniper routers configuration.
• Training on ALU 7750