IT- System Administrator
• Implement and configure new technologies, WDS, File Servers with DFS configuration, WSUS, SCCM 2012, and Active Directory Domain Services Design and configuration.
• Create and manage Active Directory objects, group policies, administering Domain Controllers and file servers.
• Administering and managing the daily task of checking client machines, servers and check temperature on datacenter.
• Setting up equipment for employee use, performing and ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, and appropriate software.
• Installing and performing minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design and installation specifications.
• Maintaining records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, and installation activities.
• Design, install, and maintain various technologies, telecommunications and computer systems.
• Design, install, and maintain client/server-based local and wide area networks (LANs and WANs).
• Provide regional technical assistance to overseas missions via telephone, e-mail and on-site visits.