Web App Developer(AngularJS Material/Laravel/XML/JSON/kimono/Parsehub)
Last active: 1 day ago
Senior Web Programmer with 5+ years of experience in complex Back-end/Front-end Development and Database Integration.
* Object Oriented PHP 5 / MySQL / MongoDB web developer
* Handle Linux Server, AWS(Amazon Web Service), Google Cloud, Web servers.
* Working with PHP MVC Frameworks - Laravel - CodeIgniter - Smarty
* Professional front end coding using MEAN (MongoDB, Express JS, Angular JS, Node. JS), Backand, Backbone, Twitter Bootstrap, Java Script/jQuery, Ajax, XHTML/CSS)
- Material Design
- Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation
* APIs (Facebook/Twitter/Google) Development and oAuth, Google App Engine (GAE), Kimono APIs and Apps with Advanced Mode(CSS Selectors and Regular Expression), Parsehub(With it's different tools and methodologies ).
* Working with RESTful Web services, XML, Xpath, JSON (JSON Expressions), CURL Extension, Special expert with Reg Exp (Regular Expressions).
* Algolia (Push indexes and use API) Elastic Search, Data Scrapper(with Proxies), crawler, DOM manipulation, Kimono(Kimonolabs), Yahoo pipes, CloudScrape and parsehub etc
* Expert to manage/create Kimonolabs, CloudScrape and ParseHub APIs/Robots/Projects with Regular Expressions and CSS Selectors as well, also well with import.io.
* Very well to connect API's of Kimonolabs, CloudScrape, parseHub and import.io with programming languages.
* All type of aggregate scripts (deal, news, event, video).
* Sticking to deadlines
Prefer quality work with better speed and provide a more security in any Site/Application, because security is more important in any web application.
Your satisfaction is my pleasure.