Virtual Assistant and Customer Service
Last active: 2 days ago
Your company can leverage on my Administrative Support and Customer Service Experience and Passion for Training.
• VIRTUAL ASSISTANT, assisted a part-time client working directly with him in his online business: JOBAROO, I produced different reports required by the client, did research projects, managed social media marketing efforts (Twitter, Facebook, Buffer), inputted job posting, and directed inbound emails.
Assisted a part-time client to help him grow with his business, REGADGET. I am doing data entry using spreadsheet/various websites, looking at photos of various items (product images), basic research of various topics, and email support. I Compared data from different spreadsheet and consolidated into one master file for 2 clients.
Consolidated list of Names and Addresses into Spreadsheet From Separate Sources for DARRELL BOULDIN.
Scheduled weekly Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter posts using Hootsuite and Pluggio respectively for numerous clients of EJENN SOLUTIONS. These clients are: @CBBULLARD, @KIMTROTMAN, @SUCCEEDINBIZ, @ODDLYME_, @VERANDAMADISON, @DISNEYDISCOUNTS, COFFEEMILLING and @JENNIFERREVIEWS
Schedule weekly Facebook and Twitter posts using Buffer for clients JOBAROO and FEEDBACK LOOP.
Created and monitored different My GetResponse Accounts for RASHM31 in promoting his business. Different templates were provided to advertise and send emails to potential customers.
I handled Task Management, Electronic Filing, and Administration for professional and personal commitments for TRIMTAB CONSULTING
• CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT, I handled chats and email inquiries from freelancers and clients for Elance platform. These are for ELANCE-ODESK INC
• SOCIAL MEDIA/BRAND MENTIONS, Scheduled Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn posts using Buffer for numerous clients of RICK LEES. These clients are: HOSTS INTERNATIONAL, SEARCH MARKETING SHOP, DEBT LEGAL, VMA HOSTS, & ECLIPSE MANAGED SERVICES. I followed Twitter followers for ECLIPSE MANAGED SERVICES. Mentions for FOODISTA
• WEBSITE ANALYSES and LEAD GENERATION, find potential clients and gathered information with 4-5 stars in review using Yelp for the following industries in Los Angeles area: yoga studios, chiropractors, healing arts, alternative health doctors, mind body and practitioners, and integrative nutritionists. I checked their websites and create powerpoint analysis using the points to Quality Designs document of the client TIM BLACKBURN: CONSCIOUS WEB STUDIOS.
Checked websites and filtered the spreadsheet for client's potential customers based on criteria provided. the client is BOOMTRAIN
• WEB RESEARCHER and DATA ENTRY, Researched and Gathered data from the internet (e.g. business’ name, business’ websites, contact information) and created database, categories and lead generation using either Microsoft Excel or Google drive for various clients: KEN CORP, INDEPENDENTSYNICATIO, IANK, EMG2013, MRACER, JHCONFERENCE, FEEDBACK LOOP, CAROLA (newspaper headlines), WESTMASON ENTERPRISES, PUX.
• JOB POSTING ASSISTANT, posted numerous active job titles for the client ASCEND HR CORP to different job boards. These job boards are: MomMD, The Ladders, NCHCR, ACHE, ACHCR, Craigslist, Nursing Jobs.com, LinkedIn, Taleo, Bullhorn Reach, WiseStep, FeeTrader, Job Description Creator, and Career Website. Posted to numerous job boards of Universities and Colleges in United States of America for TODD DORSEY. These job boards are: College Central Network, Symplicity, Experience, MyInterfase, OwlLink.
• EMAIL CLASSIFICATION ASSISTANT, the client presented with set of email messages and I assessed the type of each email-set. These are for 2 clients: ZEROMAIL SOFTWARE (notification, newsletter, group-mailing, registration , etc) and LIANGZAN (business, technical, others)
• CONFERENCE CALL TRANSCRIPTIONIST, I transcribed several conference calls about an hour long for STORMWIND MARKETING until they switched to automated transcription service.
SUMMARY OF TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Project Management: Trello, Asana, IQTELL
Time Tracker: Harvest
Email Marketing: GetResponse
Job Boards: MomMD, Jobaroo, The Ladders, NCHCR, ACHE, ACHCR, Craiglist, PA Job site, MD Job site, Nursing Jobs.com, LinkedIn, Taleo, Bullhorn Reach, WiseStep, FeeTrader, Job Description Creator, College Central Network, Symplicity, Experience, MyInterfase, OwlLink
Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google Plus, Buffer, Pluggio, Hootsuite (certification:http://learn.hootsuite.com/u/gladelynfrancia), LinkedIn
Web Conference: Skype, Talkshoe, Yahoo Messenger, Google Hangout
CRM: Pipedrive, Zendesk, Zopim
Multimedia: VLC, Window Media Player
Calendars: Google Calendar
Share Documents: Dropbox, Scribd, Trello, Google Drive
Browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer
Emails: Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Microsoft Outlook
Blog: Blogger, Wordpress
Programs: GSAP, CRM, Microsoft Office, Taleo