Web Engineer with 10+ years of experience
Last active: 1 day ago
All has begun from big red php book in high school back in 2001.
Through these years I've gained experience working in various companies
from small web-studios till high loaded e-commerce projects or VoIP Web-based services.
Nowadays, I am such kind of specialist who can accept your idea, analyze it,
indicate the slippery, suggest solutions and turn it to working software.
I devote high attention to details and never stop asking questions, until all were clear.
Gathering and analysing software requirements is one of my favorite parts in the
work process. I feel fine when i'm starting to writing code knowing that customer
and I truly understands each other, cause it makes my work predictable and
reduces the risks;
Well formed requirements allows not only to save your money, to avoid architectural
problems in the future, but and to collect all puzzles in one picture, which can benefit
with new ideas of additional features and goes straight to the goal, gradually cleans
up your mind.
My favorite phrase is - devil in the details.
So, according to it I analyse all very carefully.
During last six month I was focused on development of RESTful applications
based on Laravel 5.
Till that moment I've already managed to perform several interesting projects
which uses Jira REST API, Dropbox API, Youtrack REST API, Twilio API, Google Maps API
and some others.
Briefly about technologies:
* PHP (including Laravel 4,5; Yii, Zend)
* OOP + MVC of course
* MySql / PostgreSQL (including plpgsql, database design, query optimisation, 3vl, race conditions, etc)
* Git - advanced user (do not afraid of rebase)
* Redis, Memcached
* Sphinx - solid experience working with huge distributed index.
* bash, grep, awk, sed,…
* RESTful API development
* Jira REST API, Youtrack REST API
* 3rd party api: Google Map API, Facebook API, LinkedIn API, Twilio API etc
* ETL, OLAP
* Linux: Gentoo, Ubuntu, CentOs, etc..
* Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure setup, projects deploy
* Agile Scrum
* Yes, I can!
Reasons to hire me:
I'm fast learning
I worked on huge companies such as: Rocket Internet, avito.ru, alpari
I finish your job on time
I have great communication skills