English-Korean Translator | Editor | Interpreter (Native Korean)
15+ years of my extensive work experience has been with clients who ranked superior quality and strong work ethic as their top priorities. I have previously collaborated with Time Life Asia, been contracted to Hewlett-Packard, and conducted a number of national governmental projects. I have also been employed as a project manager, an academic director, and a publishing director.
As an English Interpretation major, I have spent a majority of my career in multinational work environments in and out of Korea. Along the way I have hired employees and freelancers only after I met them in person or verified their skills via various methods. As I respect the process of due diligence, a request for a Skype interview or a proficiency test will be welcomed (conditions may apply).
▪ Translation / Localization / Transcreation / Proofreading / Editing
▪ Liaison Interpretation / Consecutive Interpretation
▪ Management System Planning (LMS, CRM)
▪ Curriculum Development
▪ Project Planning / Management
▪ Business Assistance / Research / Analysis
Business proposals, marketing materials, C-level CVs and cover letters, government policies, CEO/chairman newsletters, contracts, MOUs, websites, mobile apps, manuals, course books, essays, news articles, research papers, surveys, films, iBT-TOEFL prep courses, etc.
▪ Microsoft Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Publisher)
▪ Acrobat 9 & Adobe Suite CS6 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), QuarkXPress
▪ SDL Trados 2014, Wordfast, MemoQ, Notepad, Notepad++, Aegisub, etc.
▪ CMS (WordPress, Weebly, Joomla) or any webpages using markup language
▪ Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Transifex, etc.
General Business | Marketing | IT | Internet/Mobile Security | Software | Hardware | Education | Publishing | History | Health | Medicine | Biology | Biotechnology | Psychology | Human Rights | Social Issues | Music | Media | Gaming | Travel