Sheikh Shaheryar Ali
Network Specialist, Technical Network Analyst & Excellent Researcher
Last active: 1 month ago
I have served as a professional Network Analyst in the corporate sector for 7+ years. My area of experience entails managing over all health of the network, server deployment, security, ensuring network connectivity. I have been responsible for all the technical considerations in the organizations. I am a qualified MCS (Master in Computer Science), CCNA and CCNP in routing and Switching and MCSE
• Manage & Maintain Core Network, Simple Network, Cisco Networks. •
Manage & Installation of Wi-Fi
• Microsoft Windows Server 2k3, 2k8, Active Directory, Domain Controller
ADC,DNS, DHCP, RIS, VPN, RIS, WDC, WSUS, Backup & Disaster
Recovery, Managing & Performance Monitoring. Software’s Deployment
using Group Policy.
• Manage and installation of Mac Operating system
• Manage & Installation if Blackberry on Network
• Installation & Troubleshooting of all operating system include Server
• Installation & Troubleshooting of Active Directory Server
• Migration of Database from SQL server Domain to Domain & Domain to
different Domain. Only Migrate on client request.
• Specialized in Virtualization Platform Like Vmware ESXI , Vmware
Xenserver, Xen APP, Hyper- V etc.
• Microsoft Exchange Server 2k3, 2k7 & 2k10, Zimbra, Lotus Domino
Server. HMAIL Server. QMail, Bulk Mails Servers.
• Complete Installation of ERP Microsoft Dynamic AX2009 (Manual
provided) with screenshot.
• Installation of central Printer.
• Microsoft ISA 04 & 06. TMG 2010, Forefront Security.
• Backup and Disaster Recovery, Load balancer, Failover Clustering.
• Antivirus Software’s Symantec Endpoint Security for Server & Clients,
• Microsoft Offices MS Office 2K3, 2K7 & 2K10, Office 365.
• Recover all type of Data. Memory Card, HD , Flash Drive, Deleted Data
or formatted Data.
• Recover Admin Password of MAC.
• Complete Installation of MAC without Media or Media.
• Recover Windows & Server Password.
• Installation of Panasonic PABX Direct Line plus Extension.
• Server Consolidation
• Server Health monitoring and maintenance.
• Enterprise level Antivirus server administration.
• Remote Desktop Support Expert.
• CCNA, CCNP and MCSE Certified