Nagarajan S Subramanian
Fatwire Technical Lead & java j2ee consultant
Last active: 03/10/2013
I have developed applications in fatwire in various versions like 6.3,7.0 and 7.5 .I have extensively worked on Customising in SEO for URL Assembler and customiztion on fatwire components.
• Responsible for providing design suggestions and implement POC on suggested approaches for URL Implementation.
• Involved in preparing Fatwire and J2EE technical specifications for URL Assembler.
• Developed entire java code for URL assembler (assembler & disassembler) based on GST Foundation Framework.
• Coordinating with Fatwire Professional Service and onsite team to implement the code for Friendly URL.
• Involved in customizing the ‘preupdate(element) hook’ to maintain the unique Filename attribute for all the assets.
• Involved in customization in populating the auto ‘Path’ attribute for all required assets.
• Customize the ‘getInternalLink’ element to optimize the ‘FCK editor’ Links also work as SEO optimized hierarchical URLs.
• Involved in creating ‘getpathandfilename’ CSElement which gives unique path and filename to input for URL assembler.
• Reviewing of the code according to the quality standards
• Involved in deploying the java code into Oracle application server.
• Involved in Unit and end to end Integrated Testing.
• Involved in modifying existing wrapper element to work all Leaf level assets for URL Implementation.
• Publishing of contents across different environments.
• Analysis of the log files on day to day basis.
• Installing, configuring and administering of the Fatwire Content Server using admin interface to enable revision tracking, workflow processes, user management, assigning of roles, acls, sites to user.