Project Manager & Experienced Business Analyst
I've got more than 5 years of experience in IT. I have started my career as Software Tester for 2 years, then worked as Business Analyst and Project Manager for over 3 years. I am responsible for project management, requirement development, requirement management, and deliver quality products. I am knowledgeable in project management guided by PMBOK, business analysis by BABOK and testing foundations by CTFL.
My skills and knowledge:
+ Project Management: web development and iOS development
- Planning management tasks: WBS, Project Schedule, Release Schedule, etc.
- Developing and managing project team
- Monitoring and controlling project schedule
- Problem solving and risk managing
+ Business Analysis in various domains such as: yoga training service application, task management tool, insurance service application, map and route tool for professional riders, project management tool, stock trading & financial securities tool, health service application, etc.
- Establish Feature Lists, SRS's, Use Cases, Business Rules, Message Logs, etc.
+ Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Establish Test Cases, Test Suits, Test Reports, etc.
- Test and verify applications' bugs
- Release quality production
My specialty also includes:
- Experience with Photoshop in UI and mock-up designs
- Customer support
- Proficiency in communicating, reading, and writing documents in English
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Fast typing