Experienced Hotelier: Customer Service
Last active: 4 months ago
I completed my degree in Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management. I have previously worked in a Hospitality Industry for over eight years in which every day, we get the chance to meet and greet new faces on the job. Between the hotel guests and coworkers, I had the opportunity to interact with diverse groups of people from all walks of life. Whether serving and entertaining hotel guests, or making new friends with fellow employees and part-time staff I only occasionally work with, the constant flow of new faces and personalities keeps previous workplace fun and exciting.
I am also flexible as I have worked in such close proximity with the other Departments in the Hotel, it allowed me the opportunity to learn new career skills vastly different than our own. The convenience of working at home is the number one reason why I chose to work online. Between great pay, opportunities for career advancement, and a fun and enjoyable working environment it’s no wonder why I have taken interest. As you can see, I have had extensive work experience in office environments and service industries, giving me varied skills and the ability to work with diverse groups of people and I believe I could fit easily into your team.
I am interested in any position available that will commensurate with my previous work experience and skills below:
• A great deal of experience as a Reservations Agent and experience working with customers via phone.
• Email handling: inquiries, follow-up, correspondence, confirmation, complaints etc.
• Date Entry
• Mailed confirmation and literature requests and replied via facsimile and administrative message when requested.
• Exemplary salesmanship with the ability to surpass targets and goals.
• Excellent keyboarding skills and a talent for multi- tasking
• Excellent ability to process in-person, telephone credit card payment and cash payments
• Strong written and verbal business skills
• Ability to process voucher and miscellaneous charge orders and gift certificates, personal
• Strong knowledge of guidelines for ensuring bills are genuine
• Exceptional ability to type 35-49 wpm
• Great verbal and listening communication skills
• Ability to deal with customers from various backgrounds