Customer Service Agent
Hello! My name is Chrisley Carpio, and I have job experience primarily in the fields of text transcription and customer service. Below is a brief description of my education history, most recent work history, and a short description of my skills gained under previous employment:
1. University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
August 2010 – May 2014
120 credits towards a Bachelor of Arts in History
2. Miramar High School
August 2006 – June 2010
1. Customer Service Representative, First Class MLM Tools
July 2014 – Present
Work From Home, With a Clearwater, FL Office
- Handles incoming phone calls and emails for Brilliant Prospector (BP) customers in order to answer questions and solve problems.
- Troubleshoots basic technical issues for BP customers and works with IT department to repair glitches that appear on the pertaining websites.
- Makes outgoing sales calls and handles incoming cold calls in order to increase the number of BP subscribers.
2. Typist, Gainesville Student Business Services
February 2013 – September 2014
- Transcribed recorded dictations from customers that included financial advisors, lawyers, hospital employees, insurance sales personnel, and small business owners.
- Completed over 11,000 transcriptions for customers that include a wide variety of specialized language, such as business, medical, and contract-writing jargon.
3. Private Tutor August 2008 – May 2011
- Tutored middle school students in pre-algebra, reading comprehension and composition homework.
- Tutored a home-schooled student, so the material spanned reading and math for grades 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. Emphasized essay-writing and grammar.
1. Typing speed: 110 words per minute
2. Language: Spanish (conversational)
3. Computer: Microsoft Office, Prezi, Adobe Photoshop, Pixlr. GIMP, MailChimp, Formalizer Transcription Software, RingCentral Softphone, VTiger, Zimbra Mail System