Customer Service Executive
· Experience developing client/vendor relationships.
· Thorough knowledge of call center metrics, production, average handling time, quality, contact/dial rate, customer satisfaction, first call resolution, etc.
· Experience with Service Level Agreements and/or Client metrics/KPIs. Make timely and sound deisions under risk consideration and uncertainty.
· Experience with contract/salary reviews, budgeting and statistical analysis.
· Experience with account management and client coordination.
· Experience with written and verbal reporting to management and clients.
· The ability to motivate staff and ensure high morale.
· Excellent people management skills, has a pleasing personality and has demonstrated the ability to motivate individuals to exceed performance initiatives.
· Managed or supervised an operation of no less than 50 agents and 2 team leaders/managers or supervisors.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Has the knowledge and ability to manage all HR aspects of call center operations