Expert in Network monitoring\System Administration\Technical Support
Last active: 12/30/2014
B Eng (Hons) Computer Networks and Communication Technology -
Graduate School University, University of Coventry UK
Studies focused on Systems Security, IT project management, Networks & Communication, System Analysis, Advanced Digital Systems. Final Project based on Wireless multimedia messaging system
Certified Ethical Hacker -
Specialized in following security tools.
NMAP, Metasploit, WireShark, Nessus etc
Cisco ID -CSC011642683
Was successful in the Cisco Certified Network Professionals Implementing Cisco IP Routing examination (CCNP)
Was successful in the Cisco Certified Network Associates examination. (CCNA)
• Highly skilled in network and system Security
• Highly skilled in Amazon Web services
• Ability to configure, verify and troubleshoot router operation and routing on devices.
• Highly knowledge in network security with proficient in configuring hardware firewalls(specialized in Fortinet/Symantec Firewalls)
• Proficient in network designing and cabling.
• Highly skilled in hardware including troubleshooting.
• Ability to install and maintain Domain controllers , DNS, FTP, DHCP etc.
• Ability in diagnosing and resolving Internet and E-Mail related issues.
• Familiar with the use of routing protocols such as RIP, RIPv2, EIGRP,OSPF,BGP
• Capable of implementing, verifying and troubleshooting NAT (Network Address Translation) and ACL (Access Control List), Prefix lists , Route Maps etc.
• Knowledge in operating Microsoft Windows Servers and other Microsoft related products.
• Fair Knowledge in Linux Operating Systems
• Fine communication skills for effective communication.
• Capability in working within team environments