Last active: 1 month ago
Detail oriented Financial Analyst with background leveraging CMA credentials and hands-on experience in accounting, quantitative analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
• Strong analytical skills; support business operations through analysis of key performance indicators and trends.
• Provide robust modeling and reporting to facilitate executive level decision making.
• Experienced in balancing priorities for short term and long range goals.
• Function well independently and as a team member; respond best in fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Consensus-driven communicator; liaise across various business units & personnel and promote organizational success.
• Rapidly adapt to new technologies and possess expertise with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word, EPICOR, ACCPAC, Oracle Accounting and broad range of banking industry software & processing technologies.
History of excellence in…
• Financial statement preparation
• Revenue analysis and trend forecasting
• Managerial reporting
• P&L analysis
• General ledger maintenance and account reconciliation
• Payroll processing
• Receivables analysis and reporting
• Development of spreadsheet solutions, forecasting models and analytical tools in MS Excel
• Basic programming in VBA