Procurement to Pay Funcional Leader
Last active: 3 months ago
-Five years working at the supply chain area. 2 yeas working with Procurement to Pay process (P2P). Bachelor degree in business administration at University of Veiga de Almeida.
-Currently in an implementation of ERP procurement to pay (P2P) model project at Lafarge. Worked in the strategic supply chain area at Vale S/A.
- Projects management, strategic planning, consulting and management teams.
- Fluent English speaker, living abroad (USA, 5 months). Experience in the financial and business analysis. Knowledge of management systems such as Oracle, SAP, Excel, Project and Business Intelligence.
- Knowledge at financial planning, financial mathematics, stock market (fundamental analysis of companies).
- Supply Chain process overview, especially strategic supply chain. Understanding how to build a organizational supply chain model for taking part in various forums at Vale S/A such as VPM model (Vale Procurement Model) and in the current experience at Lafarge.
- Advance Microsoft Excel skills for complex data analysis cost modeling
- Knowledge of SCM process and company structure
- Advanced analytical thinking, cost modeling skills
- Ability to present complex data into visual and simple format to enable effective decision making
- Excellent, time management, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical, entrepreneurial vision and strategic thinking complete profile.
- Analysis, critical thinking, active listening and problem solving skills
- Reporting complex data in effective formats to facilitate effective decision making
- Analytical, entrepreneurial vision and strategic thinking cover my profile.