HR Consultant, HRIS, Business Coach, Learning-Training & Develop
Last active: 27 days ago
• 17+ years of Human Resources Business Partner experience leading cultural change, building partnerships, developing others and offering creative solutions to business issues nationwide.
• 16 years of experience with Employment Laws and Regulations (federal and state) and Legal Compliance ensuring company is in compliance with FMLA, ADA & COBRA laws, maintaining HIPAA Privacy and Security compliance, and Affordable Care Act (ACA).
• 15 years of Project Management experience running multiple projects at one time in a variety of locations.
• 10 years in Human Resources Consulting experience in a client service environment, handling multiple external clients.
• 9 years of HR Transformation and Change Management experience anticipating the need for change, consulting with clients on effective approaches to change, architecting change plans and assisting clients with leadership and execution.
• 9 years of Training and Professional Development experience in developing, implementing, facilitating, and maintaining orientation, training programs, seminars and workshops (both in-person & virtual / online training).
• 8 years of Human Resources Strategic Planning experience partnering with business client groups to focus on critical areas of strategic contribution and translate solutions into appropriate management and HR actions.
• 8 years of Employee Relations experience that contributes to satisfactory productivity, motivation, and morale.
• 7 years of HR Benefits experience researching, analyzing, and administering employee benefit plans, surveys, policies, and procedures.
• 6 years in Human Resources Generalist experience compensation administration, HRIS, recruiting & selection.
• A motivated and ambitious professional with excellent leadership, team building, coaching, problem solving, tactical decision making, organizational, written & oral communication, interpersonal, facilitation, presentation, and advanced computer skills.
• Skilled in building and maintaining long-term relationships with all levels of employees, partners and clients.
• Able to travel up to 50% of the time.
• At VisionWorks, increased efficiency by restructuring the Operations and Administration functions of each department within the company which eliminated time consuming administrative tasks from the workload of the employees and released substantial time for more productive activities.
• Reduced the time frame of the Full-Cycle Recruiting process by 10% at VisionWorks Group of America and by 25% at ConAgra Foods by sharing knowledge and identifying areas for improvement.
• Acknowledged by the President of American Imaging Management / WellPoint for outstanding leadership efforts where responsibility was taken for the day-to-day Human Resource affairs for three local offices after the untimely resignation of three key Executive personnel.
• Developed and implemented an Employee Onboard Process & Training that decreased the time frame by 50% at American Imaging Management / WellPoint.
• At Optimus Entertainment Group, reduced employee turnover by 50% by implementing a project management system, performance management system and conducting routine team meetings which increased employee knowledge and understanding of roles, responsibilities and company expectations.
• At Akzo Nobel Chemicals, reduced OSHA fines by approximately 13% after being appointed as Internal Auditor to audit our company sites and Employees knowledge of OSHA requirements.
• At Akzo Nobel Chemicals, increased revenue of the North America headquarters of roughly $2B through the reconciliation and collection of our Inter-Company Accounts.
• Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, and MS Project.
• Web/Video Conferencing: WebEx, GoToMeeting, Skype, Polycom, Cisco, and Tandberg.
• E-learning Software: Adobe eLearning, TrainCaster, Articulate, Trivantis, Rapid Intake, and Learn e-learning.
• HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS): Oracle, ADP, BrassRing, and Pereless.
• ERP Systems: SAP HR, SAP FI, SAP SSCM, SAP SD, and PeopleSoft HCM.
• Project Management: MS Project, BaseCamp, Asana, Atlassian, Wrike, Mavenlink, Teamwork Project Manager, etc.