Software Test Engineer,Data Analyst Processing
Last active: 4 days ago
Software Professional with Overall 3 Years of experience as Software Testing Engineer/Data Analyst & Processing Engineer. Experience in test management, tests Planning, Prepare test cases, bug tracking. A good team member with excellent analytical and logistical abilities.
• Extensive experience in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle(STLC).
• Experience into Black box testing, Manual testing, Regression testing, system testing, Usability testing, Acceptance testing, Alpha testing, Beta testing.
• Experienced in converting user requirements from functional requirements specifications to build the testing life cycle including test plan, test strategy, test cases.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, self starter, quick learner, team player
• Eager to learn & apply new information and skill
• Leadership capabilities demonstrated in work.
• Can work under pressure
9 Months As Data Analyst And Processing Engineer
• Establishing the needs of users and monitoring user access and security.
• Refining the logical design so that it can be translated into a specific data model.
Installing and testing new versions of the DBMS.
• Maintaining data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act.
Controlling access permissions and privileges.
• Ensuring that storage, archiving, back-up and recovery procedures are functioning correctly.
• Currently getting involved in Data Processing And Analysing technologies like Concordance, Informatik,Ipro.