Windows, Virtualization and Cloud Platforms
* Analytical, Creative, Result- oriented, Customer-focused and highly motivated professional with over 8 years of experience in Infrastructure management and support.
* ITIL V3 Certified professional with hands on experience in implementing the best practices in Service desk and Remote Infrastructure Management Model.
* Enhance skills on Windows Server, Virtualization and Cloud computing.
* Multitasking, Organized and performance- driven professional with over 4 years of experience in Client handling, leading a team, Roster and leave management, Recruitment activities, Learning and development activities.
Aspiring to work on complete SDLC of Data Center hosting and migrations using Virtualization and Cloud technologies, Enhance knowledge on DevOps activities/tools and Automation for faster deliveries, Leverage advantages of Public Cloud offerings. Develop and deploy a robust/fault tolerant and cost effective Data Center solutions and gain experience and knowledge throughout in its complete life cycle.
* Plan, design and implement Microsoft Private Cloud using System Center Suite and Windows 2012 R2 Hyper-V hosts for existing and new Datacenters.
* Data Center consolidation using SCVMM 2012 R2 and Windows 2012 R2 Hyper-V hosts.
* Plan, design and setup Datacenters on Windows Azure to leverage advantages of Microsoft's Public Cloud offerings.
* Data Center migrations to Microsoft's Private and Public Cloud.
* Microsoft Private and Public Cloud components administration.
* Windows Server administration.
* VDI hosting on Microsoft Private Cloud using RDS.
* Orchestration and automation using SCORCH and PowerShell.
* Basic knowledge on VMWare Virtualization.
* Process Expertise: More than 4 years of experience in implementing the ITIL best practices, ITSM framework in off shore Management Centers and Remote Infrastructure Management Model.