Professional SW project-driver, tech bkground - Scrum Master focus
• Prior successful experiences as Product and Software Project Manager
• A strong technical background and able to learn & apply new topics efficiently
• Superior verbal and written communication skills, highly comfortable
with C-Level interactions as well as interactions with any level of staff,
• 2+ years of experience working in an Agile s/w technical environment
• Certified Scrum Master (Aug. 2015).
• Extensive hands-on Silicon Valley Software Development career - 15+ years
• UI/UX - keen understanding of user interface and user experience issues
• Extensive QA roles including user acceptance testing
• Aim for the best possible quality of product/project
•Team collaboration and coordination, from across all segments of the company,
as a Product manager / driver
• Technically savvy, can easily interact with sw / fw engineering staff, as well as
participate in a technical discussion when required
• Mobile (Android) technology experience
• Embedded systems experience
• Extremely strong attention to details
• Software Project scheduling and planning
• Software Product design and feature creation
• Product development - feature prioritization, release planning
• Product development - roadmap determination
• Project and product management: risk anticipation and mitigation
• Intuitive problem avoidance; creative, generate solutions.
PROJECTS / ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. Project Manager
Start up company, develops retail advertising nodes via Smart TV sets that are wifi connected
and situated in Small-to-Medium Business point-of-sale locations.
Managed software development projects-planning and scheduling; agile scrum software team.
2. Product Manager
Directed 3 product dev teams in the start-up, shipping a health-monitoring device SmartWatch
that works in conjunction with Android smartphone: Embedded device, Android, Cloud groups.
As PM responsible for the product schedule, performance in the field, defect
management, sales, complaints and returns.
3. Sr. Test Engineer - MMI
Mobile device platform test role, exposed to multiple devices, Linux OS platform;
Performance and UI/UX tests.
4. Software QA Engineer/ Access Systems USA.
QA role for mobile phone using Linux OS platform. Mobile phone applications testing,
end-to-end tests with ecommerce transactions, and UI/UX focus including testing gestures.
5. Set-top box (STB, on embedded Linux platform) QA for streaming movies to home TV set via Internet.
Network traffic tests while streaming. Lead QA role.
6. GE Digital Video Recorder QA work
Organized & Directed QA tasks for GE’s 2nd-gen DVR and logistics for alpha- & beta-test readiness.
Lead QA role.
7. Unified Messaging (1.0)
Industry-wide first Unified Messaging / Unified Communications (email-voice mail integration) s/w .
Managed the software team that developed, tested & deployed the UM Product: voice mail platform's
latest feature, resulted in company title of ‘Innovation Leader’ in voice-mail-industry.
"Product Manager", engineering supervisor, contributor roles. Developed & Released v1.0 .
8. Unified Messaging (1.1)
Responsible for UM subsequent version; Developed & Released v1.1 .
9. 480-Ports Expansion Project
Built the largest voice mail capacity system in the industry.
Directed cross-functional team & s/w team to successful execution, delivery of Expanded Capacity Voice
Mail Platform (480 Ports, 100% port-count expansion over prior 240) resulting in the largest
corporate voicemail product, ensuring future revenue & continued ‘technology-leader’ reputation for
company within the industry.
10. Contributed to multiple projects mainly running on attached-processors
(PCs, or an embedded-system within CBX node) that communicated with the customer’s
on-site CBX, to enable innovative networked/inter-connected applications to
process /enhance real-time telecommunications data /resources/events at the site.
Directory (Subscriber) Database tool
CSTA-based telephony clients, prototype
CSTA-based telephony clients, real-time comm. link with PBX
CALLPATH/PC - comm. link component, in simultaneous agent-terminal re-route with call-transfer
Custom Project: "Human-Call-Distribution" for a specific agent scenario
Database editing tools, for Siemens PBX subscriber database
• MS. Computer Science Univ. Of Wisconsin, Madison,WI,USA.
• B.Tech. Electronics Engineering IIT Madras, Chennai, India.
• #6266690, 2001: Subscriber Profile Customization (Co-authored).
• #5715308, 1998: Generating Alerts of Varying Degrees.