Project Management / Customer Service / English & Spanish
Last active: 2 days ago
* For the last 6 years I have been working in Customer Service and Internet Marketing.
* Fully Bi-lingual English & Spanish (Native), other languages basic knowledge.
* Tech Savvy100% PC & MAC User, Office, Project, Internet & Social Media.
* Expertise in Customer Engagement, Project and Operations Management.
* 2014 University of San Diego Certificate in Project Management.
* Knowledgeable in Cloud Computing and Internet Development, E-Trade, New Technologies. SEO, SaaS, Conversion as a Service.
* 18+ years experienced in Business Analysis, Costing, scheduling and Operations (Program Planning, Implementation, Execution and Control).
* 7+ Years Marketing Professor University Level.
You will find me to be well-spoken, energetic, confident, and personable.
* Power Point Presentations.
* Project Management: Costing, Business Analysis, Quality, Scheduling.
* Time Management.
* Spanish Writer and Presenter for almost any topic including Technology, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Marketing & Sales, Negotiation, Contracts, Human Resources, Logistics, Traveling, Supply Chain, Claims, Customer Service.
Please review my LinkedIn page to find some recommendations from customers, friends, etc.
I hope you find my experience and interests intriguing enough to warrant an interview. I can be reached anytime via my Cell phone (619) 855-9988. Thank you for your time and consideration.