Experienced Bilingual Technical & Cust. Svc. w/ Reception experience
Last active: 3 months ago
I have 10 years of experience within the IT fields as well as POS support fields. Specifically, I am knowledgeable in the areas of Windows/Mac troubleshooting & support, including many hardware components and a great deal of software packages including the MS Suite packages, Networks (Wired and Wireless, LAN/WLAN).
My experience stems further into troubleshooting Point of sale systems, printers, fax machines, wireless systems, a variety of accessories, portables (IPad, IPhone, Blackberry), BES admin and many more.
I am fluently bilingual (French/English) and I strive for exceptional customer service and support to all clients. Some of my strengths include;
• Experience creating, maintaining and training for new processes, policies and procedures
• Proven Performance under fast paced, deadline critical situations
• Exceptional attitude and positive outlook
• Advanced PC and network troubleshooting skills
• Certified MS Office Specialist with Office suites
• Experience with MAC systems
• Excellent support experience within the IT fields
I also have excellent typing skills (90+ wpm), and enjoy writing in all forms (help documents, step-by-steps, small adverts, etc.)