UM Data Analyst & Executive Assistant
Last active: 19 days ago
Highly motivated, organized, team, results and detail oriented self-starter who performs duties with minimal or no supervision and is recognized for excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and computer skills. Highly experienced and qualified to work effectively with Executive level teams.
• Participated in the creation of step by step instructions for the on boarding and orientation of newly appointed Business Segment Liaisons (BSL)
• Took the initiative to identify outstanding claims remaining unpaid. Resolved over 2,000 complaints.
• Proposed, led, organized and implemented the collection of food, paper goods and funds for the Fisher House Organization (network of comfort homes where military and veterans’ families can stay at no cost while a loved one is receiving treatment). Collected over $2,500 in addition to over 30 boxes of goods.
• Proposed, led, organized and implemented the participation of over 75 employees in the 2014 Global Youth Service Day at Amelia Earhart Park cleanup, planting, mulching and painting of park benches.
• Responsible for executing the floor planning and communicating to Corporate Headquarters the new location of data, communication lines and equipment for 60 employees.
• The Berkley School Of Business (1982 to 1983)
• Cathedral High School, Graduated 1982
• Windows Office Suite, Word for Windows, Word Perfect, Q&A Database, Access, Laserfiche, Facets
• Bilingual: English and Spanish (Read, Write and Speak Fluently)