Ebony Jackson Luna
Data Entry Professional/Virtual Assistant/Customer Service Rep
A position within an established firm or government agency with growth potential in pursuant to becoming an experienced employee within the firm.
HIGHLIGHTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Excellent skills in communication – written/oral and collaboration.
• Advanced people skills and quick study and learner.
• Outstanding skills of working independently or as a team player.
• Excited by the law and professional development as a paralegal.
• TYPE 60 WPM
• Associates of Applied Science in Paralegal Studies Bryant & Stratton College, Virginia Beach, VA; August 2006
• Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA; December 2004
• Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Hampton University, Hampton, VA; May 2002
RELEVANT SKILLS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
• Type, format, file and serve legal pleadings in multiple jurisdictions, including State, and Federal courts (i.e. Bankruptcy and Civil Court).
• Set up and maintained case files and followed-up records.
• Interacted with courts, administrative agencies, governmental entities, co-counsels, opposing counsels, or witnesses as directed by the attorney ensuring deadlines are met.
• Utilized dictation skills in preparing documents.
• Compose correspondence; give information and provided assistance.
• Work independently and well under pressure.
• Answered and routed all incoming calls, and greeted and directed visitors. Performed data entry for the firm; opening and distributing mail; prepared outgoing mail; faxed, photocopied, and distributed memos; assisting with office mailings and other duties as assigned.
• Employed my bookkeeping, record keeping and accounting skills in the operations and Trust accounts.
• Participated in the creation and distribution of the Women’s Rights Survey
• Phone Etiquette
• Customer Service
• Internet (internet explorer, google chrome, firefox, opera)
• Best Case
• TABS (Timekeeping Software)