Ghost Writer, Gamer Writer Looking to Write.
• 20+ years working with the Department of Defense Navigational and Informational Services Engineering Programs
• Instinctive risk management recognition skills
• Familiar with the Agile and Waterfall Management technical practices, business process and organizational culture
• Strengths include positive solution based options and flexibility to adept to challenging and changing tasking requirements
• Service orientated able to explain complex information and communicate expatiations with the stakeholders in an easily understandable manner
• Strong analytical skills, able to recognize difficult problems and then provide an effective solution to prevent other problems from occuring
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Project, VISO, Adobe software (CS5.5) illustrator, Photoshop, Autodesk modeling and drafting programs Mudbox, Maya, 3DS Max and AutoCAD.
As a hobbyist I enjoy of reading and writing fiction, I believe it has helped me with the design of very successful campaigns in the Roll Playing Games (RPG's) community. I have written several campaigns with character profiles, regional and dungeon maps for my personal and friends gaming sessions ranging from classic Dungeons and Dragons to later games such as Rifts, Pathfinder, Warhammer Fantasy RPG and also Star Wars. I also have done some work sculpting both environmental and characters design with Mud Box and basic modeling with Maya. I am looking to expand my experience to become more versatile with my writing skills, sculpting and modeling.
With this diversity I feel that I can assist others in accomplishing their goals by helping to bring out their ideas and assist them in refining and strengthening of their passions. In turn I think that this will make them more successful in the things that they are trying to accomplish and bring to other people and also assist me with another level of knowledge and insight to the current industry. As a free-lance I feel this can bring great opportunity and challenges to both myself and those that I have the opportunity to work with I look forward to this challenge and everything that this will bring