Front End Developer (PSD/HTML/JQuery/Jade/Stylus/JS/Nodejs/Express)
I am an Front End Developer for over 5 years and have next skills:
- converting design(rather in .psd format) into xhtml+css(HTML5+CSS3/Jade + Stylus),
- converting PSD into HTMLEmails,
- applying visual effects to elements on page with JQuery libraries or css transitions, Also other tools, based on JQ(such as jsUniforms, any slideshow, fancybox, lightbox, etc),
- creating project from scratch based on Nodejs Express,
- setting them up on hosting (e.g. Heroku).
The pages provided by me are:
- graphically optimized,
- semantical right(without any weird names of blocks). Now I use BIM technology, that provides guarantee about code stability and independence one semantical block from another,
- cross-browser(IE, FF, Chrome, Opera, Safari),
- they can be realized as table-based or table-less(I prefer using div's) ,
- fixed or stretchable,
- and valid(W3C).
In special cases I do total mockup optimization - compressing CSS, JS, Sprites. The less queries the fast download process.
I use git as a VCS so I'm able to work within a developers group.
Thanks for reading my profile info!