Last active: 03/27/2012
Multi-lingual business graduate with professional, federal, and entrepreneurial experience. Seeking analytical projects that offer the opportunity to use my expertise to analyze systems, products, or processes, test theories, improve performance, grow brand value, and streamline operations.
• Leadership background with abilities in strategic planning, managing projects, improving efficiency of operations, team building, leading technical teams, and detailing information to determine effective operation processes.
• Ability to build cross-functional, cross cultural teams, and strategic partnerships.
• Knowledgeable in design, development, and delivery of advanced technology solutions to meet business, financial, competitive, and customer needs.
• Project lifecycle development from initial feasibility/risk analysis and conceptual design, through implementation, user training, and enhancement.
• Able to identify areas of growth or opportunity and IMPLEMENT company policies, standards, changes in operations, and systems that optimize productivity and bottom line.
• Ability to motivate staff and control costs through effective uses of manpower and resources.