Certified Salesforce Program Administrator and Developer
Last active: 20 days ago
Certified Salesforce Administrator and Developer.
Experience working on high priority initiatives including:
1) Service cloud optimization, including Live Agent
2) Salesforce Communities contract, customization, and deployment
3) Optimization of the Migration team workflow via Salesforce cases through use of workflows, email templates, and Clicktools survey integration to bring client responses into Salesforce
4) Transition of the Professional Services team from a custom object to Salesforce opportunities and cases for tracking and delivering service
5) Sales organization and process restructure from team structure to inbound/outbound setup
6) Salesforce Knowledge and Community implementation.
7) Experience with Salesforce Flow and Process Builder
Additional Salesforce experience:
Implement and customize new instances of SalesForce
Marketing Automation with Salesforce to Hubspot
Create custom reports and configure dashboards
Create Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts and Related Lists
Create formula fields, field dependencies and automated alerts
Configure Validation, Workflow and Approval process rules
Manage user profiles, roles, users
Migrate and merge duplicate records and perform database de-duping and cleanup
Create and manage security profiles (including IP restrictions)
Configure Lead Assignment rules
Manage data with SF Dataloader
Utilize SMARTSHEETS, Confluence intranet pages, and Salesforce Milestones PM to provide visibility to business units on project status and keep the Business Operations team on track to deliverable goals.
Point of contact to marketing team for Hubspot (email marketing) integration, Totango integration for in-product insights, and JIRA administrator for Service cloud connector. Assist with user management, and user creation and maintenance of InsideSales seek lists and dialer panel for click-to-call and powederdialer functionality for Sales teams.
Facilitate weekly SMARKETING (Sales & Marketing) strategy meeting for stakeholders including President, CMO, VPs of Sales, Support, Strategic Business Development, Demand Gen, and Earned Marketing to empower collaboration and delivery of key projects and KPIs.