Timothy john N.
customer service, DSL technical support, upselling
Last active: 10 days ago
I am a very flexible team-player, I also make sure that the customers that I am dealing with would also find that they are being taken cared of as well. In doing so, I know that I am providing them a very pleasant experience that they would expect from a very professional and helpful customer service specialist.
I worked as a Customer Service representative for Virgin Mobile USA for a couple of months, and also has experience in doing Technical Support trouble-shooting for AT&T DSL in America.
(For Virgin Mobile)
- Accepting calls from customers that have issues on their phone bill or if ever they would like to change their current plan to a different one.
- Also simple tasks such as updating information on the customer's account if ever they want to change anything on the records. (With proper verification first of course, for account security purposes as well)
- Accepting/Making payments through credit card information given by the customers to pay their phone bill
(For AT&T DSL internet)
- Pretty much, I handle the "escalated calls", pertaining to difficult or irate customer issues.
- Trouble-shooting browsers for customers if their browsers are not working properly or running slow than usual
- Also testing out the signal of the modem of the customer, if ever the modem is the one causing the issue. Also giving advice in a more convenient/efficient way for the customer to purchase a new modem, if ever the modem they are using has gone bad, thus, making a sale as well.
- Doing remote access, using tools from the office, to go into the pc of the customer. They can actually see my mouse moving on their screens, so that they will know what I am doing as well. And, I am always doing the extra mile of giving extra information and tips to the customer so the problem can be avoided in the future.
I am pretty much eager to learn and also a fast learner.
I'd be happy to take on any projects that may require my skills or services.