Linux Administrator, AWS, Chef, Ansible, DevOPS,Docker
I am a professional System Admin with lots of experience in AWS,Cloudformation, Chef, Opsworks, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Vagrant, monitoring and everything in between. I have lots of experience in managing tomcat, Java, Rails, python and php applications. I've helped many companies with cloud migration and automations.
I help startups to fill in the gap for Devops position. My goal is to help companies to streamline the operations so they can focus on the core business.
I am very much an expert in following technologies:
1. Expert in Cloud management platform like Rightscale, Scalr, Heroku, Amazon Ec2, PhpFog...
2. Expert with complex configurations of Apache, Nginx, Varnish for high traffic websites with load balancers.
3. I've thorough knowledge of MTA's like Postfix, Exim, Qmail, Sendmail, zimbra.
4. I've tons of experience with Iptables based firewalls APF and ConfigServer for securing Linux servers.
5. Expert in setting up cloud infrastructure on
6. Servers will be ready in minutes, using
7. Get your servers monitored, using:
8. Version control system setup, using:
9. Virtualization Expert in:
Expertise in installing/configruing control panels like Cpanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, Webmin, Virtualmin...