Software Project Manager, Scrum Master, SMM, PMP
I am a PMP & ITIL certified Software Project Manager with rich experience in delivery management, team management, proposal writing, onsite co-ordination & hands-on software development (Java). I am a Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP). I also hold a Master's Degree in Computer Applications (MCA).
I have worked both as an independent oDesk contractor and as a regular employee in top Indian IT companies. As part of my work, I have spent a total of around 2 years in USA in multiple trips and have a valid B1 visa.
Currently, I am working part-time on Upwork as Development/SMM Manager for a software product based company.
For last 2 years, I have worked as a Project Manager for a mid-sized software company at Bangalore, India -
- Worked as full time PM for Program & Portfolio Management software suite of a major software product family. Oversaw daily Development & relevant QA work being done by Moscow, Ulyanovsk and Paraguay teams (24 people in total) through scrum meeting. Also attended to customer/urgent issues and prioritized Dev/QA work accordingly.
- Helped completion of development of Financial Impact Analysis tool for customer's sales team
- Monitored Test case automation work being done for another major software product.
- Oversaw development of an in-house recruitment tool
I freelanced on oDesk between 2009 and 2013, primarily working as 'Customer Requirements Manager' for a US-based software company. Work required contacting customers, obtaining & documenting software requirements, getting them developed and then validating deliveries before passing them on back to customer.
I am currently available for full-time hire for -
- Driving & managing software projects using Agile (Scrum) or Waterfall methodologies
- Software maintenance operational management
- Team management (programmers/testers/administrators/managers)
- RFP response & Proposal writing
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Project documentation and reporting
- SMM management & control