Mary jane T.
Service Planner/Virtual Assistant/Data Entry/Project Manager
Last active: 19 days ago
- Primary responsibility is to support the activities of Customer Engineers (CE) assigned within a particular geographic region or territory. Responsible for planning, prioritizing, assigning, and monitoring all open work orders for CE’s.
- Responsible for the proactive planning of all incoming work order allocations received within a specific geographic territory or customer responsibility. Responsible for ensuring that all available resources are effectively utilized and predefined service levels are consistently achieved and contractual agreements are met.
- Monitor and controls all outstanding work orders within specific geographical areas as assigned including resources and parts. Identifying and escalating to the Team Leader or the Territory Manager, or the correct person, any situation that will cause a work order to exceed the specific contractual response or fix time.
- Scheduling appointments with security escorts or third party service providers as required. Working with other Service Planners when the movement of engineers across territory boundaries is necessary to fill any skill or resource shortfall.
- Recording any requested information for customer complaints referred by any outside source and managing escalation as defined. Maintaining effective and timely communication with engineers, obtaining regular progress updates for outstanding work orders, and handling all messages that are required to be transmitted to CE’s within the territory.
- Providing a central point of communication for engineers and handling any incoming telephone messages that may need to be transmitted to the engineers within the territory. Assign and distribute workload of CE's to meet Service Level Agreement's across broader areas.
- Verify entitlement of the correct serial number for the device being repaired, and ensure correct bill type is included in each call to confirm that all cash and charge revenues are billed, except where automatic closure by the CE is available.
- Provide parts management/coordination as assigned. Follow Global Call Management tools, process and procedures as documented.
- Allocates engineer appointment times for jobs requiring multiple resources on-site.