25 years experience with Microsoft Access design and development
Last active: 11 days ago
25+ years experience with MS Access design and development, SQL, Excel, data conversions, integration with Peachtree, Quickbooks and Sage 50.
Developed projects in a range of business environments including Manufacturing, Process Handling/Control, BarCoding, Association Management, Heat Treating, PR/Time Card Processing, Web Site Design/Management, Data interface between in-house or web-based systems.
Services offered include:
- extensive analysis of manual procedures
- analysis of industry requirements including ISO conformity and certification
- analysis of hardware/software requirements
- Design of custom software
- Upgrades of existing software
- Modifications to existing software
- Porting data to or from different formats
- Installation and implementation of completed systems
- Training of shop floor, office, and management personnel
- Customer support via phone, internet, or on site, when location permits.
- Strong knowledge of MS Access 95 – 2010, Excel, and SQL
- Extensive VBA (Visual Basic) Coding, VBA Scripting
- Integration of data into Quickbooks, Peachtree, Sage 50
- Data export/import to or from web-based, mySQL or in-house databases.
- Graphical representation of data using MS Access or Excel
- Automation of manual processes
- Dashboard creation, data collection, report generation
- ISO conformity and certification.
- E-commerce packages – installations, upgrades, customizations
- Zen Cart web-design, data conversions, installation of plugins
- Creation of end user documentation
- Training and seminar classes attended by 1 to 20 plus.
- Ease in communication with end users, technicians and management.
Please note: the data displayed within portfolios screen-shots is completely fictitious and does not represent any specific person or company. Many forms and reports are proprietary and may not be available here. If you have a specific request, please contact me and I will be happy to assist you.