Versatile Designer, Front-End Developer, & WordPress Dev
I build clean, professional, and web semantic design and development projects and am top rated on oDesk! I especially enjoy working on web & mobile applications that involve user interface design, crafting unique user experiences, and implementing interactive animations.
I've been involved in web design, web development, and I.T for over 10 years. I'm always learning and pushing the envelope at what I can do for my clients. I'm versatile because I'm able to adapt to a project's requirements and cover the entire scope of the project from discovery, planning, design, development, and marketing.
I've had the opportunity to work with companies both small and large. Some of the more well known being sitepoint.com, ticketbis.com, Yesco, Clear Channel, Pattison, and Lamar Advertising. Each project is an enjoyable experience that I pour my passion into. Whether you have a small budget or a large one, your project is important to me and I want your customers to love what they see.
I have experience or knowledge in the following:
• Frameworks ‒ Twitter Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation, Pure.css, Roots.io, Bones, Ember.js, Ruby on Rails
• Software ‒ Git, Subversion, Windows, Linux, Mac, VirtualBox/VMware, Photoshop, Illustrator, Vim, Sublime Text, Atom.io, Grunt, Gulp
• Service Tools ‒ github, svn, beanstalk, bitbucket (code versioning), hipchat, slack, google hangouts, skype, email (communication).
• Solutions ‒ Content management systems (WordPress), mobile design (Android or iPhone), WooCommerce (e-commerce), web design, theme development & customization, plugin configuration, user experience & interactive design, front-end development
• Practices ‒ UI/UX design, responsive design, mobile-first design, performance optimizations, database management, backup and security implementations, remote project deployment, quality browser testing, and scalable architectures.